1241 Riverside Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Open 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- Delta Dental
We schedule appointments at your convenience and when time is available within our schedule. All appointments will be with one of our Board Certified Pediatric Dentists.
It’s important that we make sure your child is as comfortable as possible while they’re at the dentist. Based our experience of working with pediatric patients, here are some recommendations we have:
- If possible, toddlers should be seen in the morning. They tend to be more fresh and in a better mood during their appointment at that time.
- Because your child’s comfort is always our priority, we will work at a slower speed with smaller children.
ELEMENTRY AGED CHILDREN
Keeping the comfort of elementary aged children in mind, we have the following recommendations:
- If your child as a lot of dental work to be performed, we recommend a morning appointment.
- Dental appointments count as an excused absence from school, so there is no need to worry about the impact on your child’s education.
- Keeping up with routine appointments will help minimize the need for missing school repeatedly. Make sure to follow your dentist recommended appointment schedule.
We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. This is because our appointment times are reserved exclusively for each patient. Another patient who needs our care can be scheduled if we have sufficient time to notify them. For more information, please view our full cancellation policy.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
You are welcome to stay with your child during the initial examination. We want to establish a trusting, comfortable relationship with your child and hope they eventually want to go back to the clinic area on their own. For the safety and privacy of all patients, other children who are not being treated should remain in the waiting area with a supervising adult.